TRUCK REPAIR SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Circle M Auto & Truck Repair located at 4233-1/2 Foster Avenue in Bakersfield California is a certified NAPA Auto & Truck Care Center. We are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a locally and family owned business right here in Bakersfield CA. As a NAPA Auto & Truck Care Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect.
As part of this code, we pledge to:
● To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
● To employ ASE certified technicians.
● To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
● To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession.
● To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
● To provide a system for fair settlement of any complaints should they occur.
● To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
● To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Auto Care Program.
We are a Star certified Smog Check repair shop!
Professional and Reliable Truck Repair Service
Your truck is important to you. If it’s a commercial vehicle, it’s a part of your business. If your truck has engine problems, having downtime is just unacceptable. You can be assured we make every attempt to provide the fastest turnaround without sacrificing quality work and quality time to every detail.
Your truck is in good hands with a team that services commercial and personal diesel trucks. We keep up with all of the latest changes in technology to provide you with nothing less than the best repairs.
Out on the road, you’ve got enough to deal with – the last thing you need is a surprise problem under the hood. So let our professionally trained technicians handle all of your truck and trailer repair needs and give you peace of mind for your daily grind.
From diagnostics and troubleshooting to full-service truck repairs and maintenance, our full-service truck repair shop is equipped to handle everything from light-duty 4x4s to heavy-duty 18-wheelers.
At Circle M Truck Repair, we use the latest diagnostics and specialized tools and our track record speaks for itself – you can always be sure your truck is in the best hands.